Tri-County Credit Union
NOTICE OF 84TH ANNUAL MEETING
DATE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
TIME: 5:30 PM
LOCATION: HENES PARK PAVILION 3, MENOMINEE, MI 49858
BYOC: Bring Your Own Chair
FREE GIFT FOR ATTENDING
RSVP by SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 (BELOW)
Due to the recent spike in local cases, we have closed both our lobbies to appointments only effective 7/24/2020. Please call ahead to the Menominee Office 906-864-5555 or the Marinette Office 715-735-3913.
The drive-up lanes at each location will remain open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Our online and audio banking and ATM’s are available 24/7.
We are trying to be proactive to keep our employees and members safe and healthy. Please remember, if you are having symptoms or have been exposed, please stay home. We have been able to help members through other means — just call us! We are here for you! We really do have the best members around and appreciate your patience at this time.
Monday, July 6th
10:00am – 3:00pm
Cleanings Every Hour
ADDITIONAL MEASURES ARE BEING ESTABLISHED WITH RE-OPENING OUR LOBBIES:
- Installing plastic guards at teller stations and office desks
- Providing masks for both staff and members
- Marking 6’ social distancing on floors
- Placing hand sanitizing stations in our lobbies and offices
- Increasing cleaning intensity at each location
- Removing/limiting lobby furniture to ensure distancing
- Cleaning the lobby hourly especially high traffic areas
- Closing public bathrooms
NOTE: Masks are optional, but you may be asked to remove it temporarily to identify yourself.
We have been spending many hours determining the best way for Tri-County Credit Union to continue to move forward while keeping our staff, members, and communities safe during these unprecedented times. We do want to thank you for your patience as we continue through current conditions.