Monday, July 6th
10:00am – 3:00pm
Cleanings Every Hour
ADDITIONAL MEASURES ARE BEING ESTABLISHED WITH RE-OPENING OUR LOBBIES:
- Installing plastic guards at teller stations and office desks
- Providing masks for both staff and members
- Marking 6’ social distancing on floors
- Placing hand sanitizing stations in our lobbies and offices
- Increasing cleaning intensity at each location
- Removing/limiting lobby furniture to ensure distancing
- Cleaning the lobby hourly especially high traffic areas
- Closing public bathrooms
NOTE: Masks are optional, but you may be asked to remove it temporarily to identify yourself.
We have been spending many hours determining the best way for Tri-County Credit Union to continue to move forward while keeping our staff, members, and communities safe during these unprecedented times. We do want to thank you for your patience as we continue through current conditions.