Non-Member Check Cashing

Tri-County Credit Union will cash Government or Payroll Checks for persons that are not members of the credit union for a fee. The non-member must bring in a non-expired ID or Driver’s License and is able to prove that it is a payroll check with a corresponding paystub. Each year the Non-Member will have to fill out a form to ensure that we have current information on file.

Just call our office if you have any questions Marinette at 715-735-3913 or Menominee at 906-863-4444.